Monday, December 28, 2009

Eastern Texas

I've made it to San Antonio and feel relief to be past the Houston Area. I don't know what it was, but the area made me feel anxious. If felt it coming on as I approached and felt it pass as I left the area.

I've had the support of many hawks that I've had the pleasure of watching. Red tail hawks, broad wing hawks and several that I can't identify yet. Beautiful and wonderful friend, protectors and guides they are.

I'm now taking a little time from traveling to work write up some things for an upgrade that we're doing to the Mountain Spirit Journeys Website. I must say, I don't really feel like writing, but I'll be glad for it when the website reaches those people who might benefit from my Mountain Spirit Journeys offerings. http://www.mountainspiritjourneys.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment