Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What's Next?

WHAT’S NEXT?

Tonight I’m due to begin the two day journey home. I'll fly from Ushuaia to Buenos Aires. Then from Buenes Aires to Bogata Columbia to NY to Portland Maine.

I’m looking forward to walking and canoeing around in the forests, rivers and lakes of Maine. This May, I’m planning on visiting with a native person in Maine who knows plant medicine. I’ll help him harvest plants and learn in the process.

In May, the Canoeing season with Mountain Spirit Journeys begins. I’ll guide trips on the Brownfield Bog, the St. John River, the Allagash Wilderness Waterway and other places. I’m looking forward to this time on the water.

I’m going to be selling a bunch of my Carpentry tools. During my travels, when I saw construction, I got a sick feeling in my stomach. I don’t think I can stomach much more building, so it’s time to move on. I’ve got a bunch of tools for sale if anyone is interested. Plus, I need to pay off the debt from this trip.

I think I want to continue a blog on my wilderness adventures and travels. This way I can share the beautiful experiences of canoe travel in Maine and other outdoor activities.

I’m looking forward to the continuing unfolding and guidance that I receive from the divine. My life direction is collaboration between myself and spirit. I try to be open to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment